Monday

My Top 5

I like to dream that a large amount of money will fall into my lap any day now. I keep a revolving top five list of things I would buy. If that day were today, these would be my fashion buys.

1.  The Bag- Every woman needs THE bag. I'm a large handbag type of girl, partially because I am a hoarder so I carry lots of things around with me but also because when I carry a small bag I feel like I am missing something. In 9th grade, I ditched the satchel for a tote bag and have not looked back ever since. A quality bag is definitely worth the splurge. Currently I am in love with 3.1 Phillip Lim 's Pashli bag. The trapeze shape trend is huge thanks  Celine, the holy grail. This bag has a little more edge than Celine and the price is less likely to crush your dreams. Available Here




2. The Shoe- I'm going to go ahead and say the patent leather Pigalle 120 is the shoe Christian Louboutin will go down in history for. Absolute beauty. I saw the Jimmy Choo Anouk and it gave me some subtle Pigalle vibes. I would go for it. Available here





3. Lace overlay - There is something so romantic and feminine about lace. If you want to instantly feel sexy, put on lace anything. West Africans have been doing lace forever as part of traditional wear (the more expensive kind). As someone who likes to play around with textures, I'm all for this trend.



4. Leather sleeves- I'm the girl who would wear a leather jacket ALL the time. No matter what I was wearing or where I was going, I would top it off with a leather jacket for some edge. I lost my last remaining leather jacket at a part a few months ago and sadly, I
was too poor to look for haven't found a new  leather jacket but I like this mashup concept. The contrast of a denim jacket, trench coat, sweater etc with the leather sleeves is dope. This one goes a step further with the leather collar, love it. AVAILABLE HERE



5. Virgos Lounge - I've been watching this brand for a few years and although I liked it, I never really felt I was missing out by not purchasing anything. Lately, I am obsessed with every single item. I visit the website multiple times a day. I'm really going through a sparkly, sequin, bejeweled phase so all their pieces speak to me. I want this entire outfit. The style of that skirt is everything. Definitely recommend you visit the site ---> www.virgoslounge.com



No comments:

Post a Comment