Sunday

Instagram Chronicles

Still reading Ghana Must Go, I take back what I said about it before. It is a really good book. It does take about 100 pages to get going but wow...well done, Taiye Selasi. 

Still on the #WatchTheTone campaign. I feel like I've lost some of my intensity so trying to get it back. I got some new brighter sneakers to boost morale.

Post workout breakfast. Scrambled eggs, avo and turkey bacon. Plus the latest issue of Time. That article is worth a read (I've never understood people who don't want kids).


I'm in a hair rut. I pretty much wear my hair in a bun 95% of the time. I'm thinking braids or something next.



Had a mini reunion for a friend's birthday. Beer pong was SO intense. I did not play because I haven't played since college and I am so competitive so it would not have gone well.  I was not there for long but it was nice to be around some old high school friends and have some summer fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment