Friday

Prabal Gurung X Target

****UPDATE**** My #PrabalForTarget package arrived. Besides having to return one item for financial reasons, I am so so pleased. Well done Target! These are my favorite :)


At this point, Prabal Gurung is a man after my own heart.

On February 10 (T-2), his collaboration with Target will go on sale! Listen to me when I say, you need to take a look at the collection. It is bold and bright, all around beautiful. If the winter has you feeling down, anything from this collection will be a reminder that Spring is definitely on the way.

I never really get excited about high end designers doing these collaborations and truthfully, I rarely get excited about any clothing from Target but THIS IS IT. I am officially a believer. Not only is it affordable with prices ranging from $12.99 to $199.99 but it is also SO true to Prabal Gurung's style as a designer. Yay!

Check out some of my favorites from the collection. No surprises seeing as I am obsessed with prints at the moment.


More under the jump!






Besides the clothes I am really love the shoes more than anything. To view the entire collection -- clothes, shoes and accessories CLICK HERE

Very well done. I am honestly in love with so many pieces, I have two days to decide which I want the most because unfortunately my budget is not unlimited. What do you think of the collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment