Wednesday

Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2013 RTW


It has been almost two weeks since Dolce & Gabbana presented their exquisite Fall 2013 ready to wear collection in Milan, but I am still obsessing. The first image I saw was this gorgeous look at the finale. The sea of red lace and gems, intricate and gaudy at the same time. I was in love. Then I started to see everything else, the religious imagery, the embroidery not to mention the tweed suits, I even found myself loving the kitten heels as part of the look. If this is the Sicily that Dorothy's mother in Golden Girls always talked about then take me there! All in all, I was very impressed. My favorite detail was the crowns, which I know were for theatric effect but how awesome would it be if someone wore one of the looks straight of the runway with the crown?

Here are a few of the looks, you can view the entire collection here.




No comments:

Post a Comment