Friday

Danai Gurira x More Magazine

Danai in a BluMarine silk dress

I know this is my second Danai Gurira post in three days, but she is definitely my girl crush of the moment so bear with me. I have to credit my blogger friend Makho, for blogging about Danai a few months ago and putting her on my radar. For those who do not know, Danai plays Michonne on AMC's hit television series The Walking Dead. I have heard good things about the show and at this rate I may start watching just to see Danai :)

I love everything about this editorial. Kudos to More Magazine. The styling is great; she is wears Emilio Pucci, Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, Herve Leger, Jimmy Choo and many others. Her skin is gorgeous, the prints and the crystal clear water and sunshine *dreamy sigh*.  Spring is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment