Wednesday

Jukebox

I am a notoriously bad DJ. People hate when I have control of the music simply because my taste is so all over the place. There is no order, I just play whatever.  I can go from Wacka Flocka to Coldplay to Lundi, one right after another *shrug* 

On the flipside of that, I get into moods where I only listen to certain albums/songs over and over and over and over. I have been known to run many songs into the ground and then they are never heard again for a good 6 months LOL. 

This is what I have been listening a lot to over the past week. If I had to pick one song from each album, they would be

Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse [Back to Black]
Uptown - Drake [So Far Gone]
High Roller - TeeZee [Fresh Prince of Las-Gidi]
One More Time - Simba Tagz [Black]
Olurun Mi- Tiwa Savage [Once Upon a Time]
Oceans - Jay-Z [Magna Carta Holy Grail]


No comments:

Post a Comment