Sunday

Jukebox


I listen to Nothing Was The Same, every single day. I just cannot get enough of Drake; it is getting a bit much. I have a new favorite song from it, every week. Right now my favorite is Come Thru. Before that, it was Tuscan Leather. Altogether, I love the album. Smooth listening. I'm a huge fan of this man. 

I've also been listening to old Drake, namely the "So Far Gone" mixtape. I purchased Saint Heron, the compilation from Solange's record label, Saint Records. Now I will admit that I was not sure about this project, I honestly only gave it a try because I like Solange and how she dresses.  I'm glad that I did because it is actually some great R&B/neo-soulish music. My two favorites are Kelela's "Go All Night" and "Indo" by Cassie. Lastly, I've started listening to The 20/20 Experience again. It is a beautiful album and I'm just in that romantic mood :)



No comments:

Post a Comment