Saturday

Soco Brooklyn

I went to Soco in Brooklyn a few weeks ago. I'd heard a lot of good things about it so I was looking forward to it. My friend told me the fried chicken and waffles were "to die for" and she was NOT lying. Soco is a cute place, minimal decor with lots of young, black and fabulous Brooklynites in there. 

I have had "eat chicken and waffles" on my To Do List for a long time so, I was practically salivating as I waited for it. This fried chicken was perfection, the red velvet waffles were moist and sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. The portion size was great too, not overwhelming. I also had their Hibiscus Agave mojito which was made very well, shout out to the bartender! My only complaint is the service was a bit slow. Other than that, I loved this place and I will be going back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment