Monday

Gilt Home: Art

The other day I tweeted: "I want art money" -- That's courtesy of Drake's song "Dreams Money Can Buy." (Which I still abuse months later) Someone asked me what "art money" is.... having art money is when you are financially stable enough to justify spending large amounts of money on pieces of art. I appreciate beautiful art just as much as anyone but I'm not there yet. Anyway, over the past three months I've been exposed to so much beautiful art, I'm getting obsessed with paintings. I ended up on gilt.com and noticed their art section, with some discounted pieces.








1 comment:

  1. One day. One day.

    I dream of my future home with modern furniture, beautiful art, nice rugs... but alas, its just a dream. And I remind myself that it's coming, one day.

    ReplyDelete