Sunday

Instagram Chronicles


I haven't had an instagram roundup post in a while because my instagram has been dull, lately. 
This week I did manage to post a bit so here goes.

1.  I've been spending a lot of time outdoors, Spring has been disappointing because temps are not getting as high as I would like but I definitely enjoy the days I can sit outside in the grass with a good book or my millions of magazines. 

2. I surpassed my fundraising goal for AIDS Walk! The walk is exactly 3 weeks away and I have raised $350. I am so excited about that. In these tough economic times it means a lot that people are willing to part with money for a good cause! You can read my post on why I decided to do AIDS Walk here

3. Yesterday was my friend Driesa's birthday. We went to dinner and then we ended up at the W Hotel in Times Square. I do not go out much anymore so it was a very welcome night out on the town.   

4. That breakfast was actually divine. Nothing else to say really. 

Follow me on instagram: glamgirlZ

No comments:

Post a Comment