Wednesday

Sindiso Khumalo

The South African edition of ELLE Magazine partners with fast fashion retailer, Mr. Price, for a yearly Rising Star design award. In 2010, I loved the winner, Cleo Droomer, so I started to pay attention to the competition. Last year, the winner was Jane Elizabeth Kotze. I honestly don't remember her or her collection but I do remember liking Sindiso Khumalo, another finalist.

This is the SS 2013 collection from textile designer, Sindiso Khumalo. I love the geometric designs and the colors. I've become obsessed with designers who make their own prints. Hence my fascination with Maki Oh, Jewel by Lisa and the likes. Because of my conservative style, I prefer the looks with the crisp white blouse. I love some of the others but I definitely would not wear them together,  too loud for my taste.

Official Website




1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I went to the site but can't quite figure out how to check out the prices :(

    ReplyDelete