Thursday

Instagram Chronicles

We put together an adorable office baby shower for my coworker. Perfect way to start off the weekend.


Tried out Ichiro, a new-ish restaurant in my town. Sushi was on point!


View of Washington Heights from Fort Tryon Park. More pics in my Morning Photowalk post. 


Still working on my fitness. Striving to be more consistent with my gym attendance, I fell off a little bit. 


I saw Mother of George and the highlight was meeting the gorgeous (even more so in person) Danai Gurira. She was very well-spoken and charming. She is the star of this beautiful film and she gave a convincing performance.  I left with a new appreciation for cinematography. All of the imagery and music came together so well, Andrew Dosunmu is quite a talent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment