Monday

Forbes Magazine x Africa


Forbes Africa celebrated its 2 year anniversary by launching TWO new titles. Forbes Woman Africa and Forbes Life Africa. The inimitable Dr. Precious Moloi-Motsepe and Alek Wek made history as the first to grace the covers of the magazines. -- sidebar: Dr. Moloi-Motsepe is so naturally gorgeous, I wish that they would have calmed down with the photoshop--

Anyway, naturally, I subscribed as soon as the announcement was made. So far, so good. I'm looking forward to seeing and reading more. I am all for expanding the range of opinion so the more quality publications, the better.


Enjoy this behind the scenes video from Alek Wek's cover shoot. Shoutout to Rosemary Kokuhilwa (the stylist) also featured in the video. I met her at the FACE Africa Gala earlier this year. Check out her blog www.fashionjunkii.com

No comments:

Post a Comment