Sunday

Street Etiquette x Nordstrom et al.

Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs are two of the best dressed men I have ever come across. As much as I appreciated their style and work, I did not pay that much attention to it because I do not really follow the mens fashion/fashion blogging world, closely. Recently, two things made me start paying more attention to them.

1. Seeing them in person as we walked from Afropunk Fest to the subway.

2. Their recent trip to Johannesburg, South Africa activated my stan mode. I have been checking their blog daily because I was loving the pictures they were taking. 

I came across some cool videos and interviews that they have done and they have some great insights on creativity, fashion, travel and style.  Here are a few links for you to enjoy. 




Instagram: @streetetiquette

No comments:

Post a Comment