Thursday

Loving Lupita Nyong'o

Vogue November 2013

Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong'o is HOT! She is in soon to be released (Oct. 18) movie "12 Years A Slave." This movie is supposed to be really good; lots of buzz and excitement around it. I will be going to see for myself :)

I first came across Lupita when she starred in Shuga (season 1) as Ayira. Shuga is a series set in Nairobi, Kenya about love, relationships, sexual behavior etc. I really enjoyed Shuga, as I enjoy most of these edutainment series. You should watch it! Anyway, back to Lupita, she was cast in 12 Years A Slave just before she graduated from the Yale School of Drama and there's already some Oscar buzz surrounded her. Naturally, she has been on red carpets and doing promo all over the place and she is looking good. Those arms? Wow.



Loving her. Check out this video from Vogue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment