Thursday

4 Days of Vacation: Day 1

Being on vacation inspired me to do some posts on resort/holiday dressing. There is nothing in the world like being at an all-inclusive resort on a beautiful beach somewhere. If I had it my way, I'd go away at least three time a year. 

For the next four days I will do vacation looks.  Two looks per day. One afternoon/beach look and a dinner/night look.


Afternoon
The FOUR essentials during the day: sunscreen, lip balm, swimsuit and a hat. Some can do without the hat but I'm not about that sit-in-the-sun-for-hours-without-cover life. Of course, a good book is always good to have on hand.  


Evening
Something about maxi dresses makes me feel like a queen. They are perfect when you go to dinner, nice and loose to accommodate food and drink but the pretty prints still make you look feminine. Add some elegant earrings to liven up the look and that's it.

1 comment: