Friday

Project X


For over a year, I had been trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to do and how I wanted to do it. I have so many competing interests, it was hard to decide which direction to take and how to make it all work. Then it came to me last December. Ever since that day, not a single day has gone by without me thinking about how to bring this idea to life. 
I often get frustrated when I feel like things are moving too slowly or not moving at all, but then I remember this is a long term thing, I have to cultivate the idea and do it right. Anyway, this is what the fun part of my week has looked like. The not so fun part has been researching and learning about aspects of an industry I do not know.  

I can definitively say creating new things gives me an indescribable high. #NewRules 




No comments:

Post a Comment