Saturday

Instagram Chronicles






1. Fresh flowers on my desk and one of my favorite books and one of my fav books. It is filled with many of Nelson Mandela's famous speeches/writings and awesome pictures. If you do not know, Nelson Mandela is my ultimate hero. I am a stan. 

2. As part of my #WatchTheTone campaign to work out more, I have taken to running on outdoor trails. When I first started it was horrid but it is getting better and the surroundings are nice.

3. I have listened to this mixtape every single day, over and over, for the past week. TeeZee is a member of DRB LasGidi, a rap group from London/Lagos. Check out his mixtape Fresh Prince of LasGidi

4. In addition to exercising more, I am trying to eat healthier. Which means more greens, less empty calories, and no less than three meals per day. I've never been a fan of extreme dieting or counting calories. I do not think that is any way to live but I am taking changing my eating habits seriously and so far, so good. 

5. New York city.....There is no place like it. I first discovered this beautiful view when I had my birthday at Skyroom last year and I'm always happy to go back for it. *cue Kanye's All of the Lights.*

No comments:

Post a Comment