Sunday

4 Days of Vacation: Day 4

I'm doing a series of vacation looks. Two looks per day, one afternoon/beach look and one evening/going out look. Day 1 is here, Day 2 is here, Day 3 is here. This is the last day. 

Afternoon

Strictly enjoying the last day on the vacation. One AMAZING swimsuit and a cute cover up. 


Evening

I love Jewel by Lisa so I had to find a way to get them in here. I like the way the dresses' silk print clashes with the Matthew Williamson clutch. There is a lot going on with this look but you're one a faraway resort somewhere, anything goes! 




While I'm talking about Nigeria, my FAVORITE SONG at the moment is 'Crooked Love Song' by TeeZee from the group DRB Las Gidi. I love these boys but TeeZee is my favorite. The song features Ghanian songstress Efya. It's from the upcoming mixtape #FreshPrinceofLasGidi !! Be sure to listen to it!


1 comment:

  1. Omgosh I love the afternoon look. That swimsuit is everything and that mara hoffman coverup is always a winner.

    ReplyDelete