Tuesday

Claire Sulmers, THE actual Fashion Bomb


Claire Sulmers is the founder of urban fashionista website, The Fashion Bomb Daily. The Harvard educated (talk about beauty and brains) fashion journalist is yet another blonde that I am obsessed with.  As I mentioned before, I have a thing for blondes. I'm not sure if they have more fun but they DEFINITELY are so uber stylish. Something about the platinum plunge changes people (Hello, Miley Cyrus). I have always loved Claire's style but these platinum blonde locks GIVE ME LIFE. They really add something to all her looks. 


Be sure to visit The Fashion Bomb and Claire's Tumblr for more fabulous pictures.






*All images courtesy of xoxoclaire.com

1 comment:

  1. I know Claire!! That's my friend's cousin!! I love the blonde on her. She is definitely killing it.

    ReplyDelete