Wednesday

25.


It's my birthday :) I am five years into this 20s thing and it is EVERYTHING they said it would be. You go into your 20s thinking you know it all, with that left over "I'm invincible" attitude from your teens and then life quickly shows you who is boss. LOL. I love it though: you go all out, you live, you love, you feel like you've hit rock bottom and then you rise again. My goal is to live to the fullest and live in a way that is truthful to me and makes me happy. Easy, right?

Here are five things I have become better at, have learned, and keep reminding myself since I entered my 20s.

1. Stand up for yourself and your talents. Do not sell yourself short.
2. Focus on you. Move at your own pace.  
3. You cannot run away from who you are, love yourself. Fight for what you want.
4. If you are unhappy, DO SOMETHING about it. Start with thinking positively.
5. Do not miss out on things because you are scared. It's always worth a shot.



*Bonus: If you need help, ask...even when its uncomfortable. 

Lastly....."Grown Woman" by Beyonce song has me in a trance. It is currently one of my feel good songs. So appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment