Saturday

A Good Day to be a Tweeter

It's no secret, I really like Twitter.

My FOUR year twitter anniversary was in January and I got a document with EVERY single thing I had tweeted up until that point. Very interesting, to say the least. So, one of my twitter rules is that I do not follow celebrities/brands as I stated in THIS POST but once in a while, I do tweet them. Lately, I've been learning more about social media marketing/management so I've been working on using Twitter differently and to its full potential as a tool in that regard.

Friday afternoon, I posted a link to THIS POST that I did on Fashion P.R. girls. OscarPRGirl, who was first on my list, tweeted me back.


Later,  I went to The Culture Project to watch my crush South African comedian, Trevor Noah. He was not feeling well but he rocked it, we were all in stitches! I love how he adapted his show and made it relatable for everyone, it wasn't so heavily South African. I tweeted while at the show and he tweeted me after the show. *dreamy sigh*

1 comment:

  1. damn girl, tweeted by Trevor Noah?! That's pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete