Saturday

Instagram Chronicles: Week Round-Up


1. Junk food on a sick day makes it all seem better. Shake Shack is the frontrunner for best burgers in New York City. 

2. I love white pedicures/manicures. My cousin always makes fun of me asking why I have "whiteout" on my nails and if I'm too poor to buy real nail polish. 

3. Getting things that are on your WISHLIST is awesome! May 14 finally arrived and I got the new novel by Chimamanda Adichie :)  

4. I was so happy to be wearing my hair out because it thrives in the nice weather. It's always interesting (read: annoying) how people ALWAYS want to touch it. 

Follow me on instagram: @glamgirlZ

1 comment:

  1. 1. Shakeshack is NOT a frontrunner 2. I love the mani/pedi and the outfit too! Where are the shoes from? 3. I thought I was the only person with a running wishlist and 4. I love your hair, it looks GREAT! I'm sorry but I kinda want to touch it too

    ReplyDelete