Thursday

My Personal Spring


*This post was written on May 1st.

Today is the first day of my birthday month and a week away from my birthday. *throws confetti* Even though I am not planning to celebrating like I normally do, I am beyond excited because I have ALWAYS wanted to be 25. I don't know what it is about the age that appealed to me because it's not like I envisioned where I would be or what I would be doing. Anyway...

I took this picture earlier while on my run jog walk in the afternoon. It was gorgeous outside and I stopped in the park specifically to walk through these Cherry Blossom trees (I didn't know what they were called until yesterday). This picture pretty much sums up my life at the moment with the sunshine peaking through. I feel happy and I feel like I am blooming and growing in a way that makes me smile. Although there is nothing material to show for it, I feel it. I feel I am on the verge of something special and I am grateful for God's grace and mercy pulling me through a dark proverbial Winter in my life. My beloved Spring is showing itself and flowers are beginning to bloom :)

Yay to all the May babies!


Part of the mural in the park. Way to speak to me :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful post. I also find so much inspiration in spring.... the sun coming out of a long, cold harsh winter remind me that sad, cold times do not always last.

    I know you are on the verge on something special also.

    ReplyDelete