Monday

Makeup Monday

Happy Monday!

When it comes to makeup, I am a late bloomer! I did not start wearing makeup regularly or finding out what was what until I was in college. Now with youtube gurus and all, it is easier to learn about makeup so I know a lot more than I did before. Don't ask me about the brushes though and definitely do not talk to me about eyeshadow (eyeshadow reminds me of school plays. I avoid it for the most part.)

I decided to share the makeup that I wear most regularly. Lipcolor and blush change from day to day but besides that, this is it. I SWEAR by my foundation. In college, I went shopping with my friend, ex makeup blogger and personal makeup guru, Anna and we she picked this out for me. Three years later, I'm still on it. It is a struggle as a dark skinned woman to find quality foundation but this is worth every penny. Well played, NARS.


1. Moisturizer- Aveeno Positively Radiant
2. Liquid Foundation- NARS Sheer Matte in Khartoum
3. Blush- NARS in Taj Mahal
4. Powder- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark
5. Liquid Eyeliner- Revlon ColorStay in Midnight
6. Mascara for Length- Maybelline Lash Stiletto
7. Mascara for Volume- Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies
8. Lipliner - NYX in Natural
9. Lipstick- Viva Glam II (**super matte)
10. Lip Gloss- L'Oreal Infallible Lipgloss 805 (Suede)

There you have it! What makeup do you swear by?



No comments:

Post a Comment